[bf1942] Linux 1.4

Reinder P. Gerritsen reinder at strikerz.net
Mon Jul 21 14:16:00 EDT 2003

Restart and Dedicated are not required with de Linux version.

You won't see much happening unless you start the server monitor along
with it.

"./bf1942_lnxded +statusMonitor 1 +game BF1942"

Is enough to get it going.
Btw, the latest OB's (open Beta's) have optimized binaries for differend
CPU's (e.g. AMD and P4 optimized), so I guess that since you are running
still the bf1942_lnxded instead of start.sh I suppose you have not
updated to OB7 yet.