[bf1942] Cheat

Erik Mattsson erik at mattsson.net
Fri Jul 11 12:29:26 EDT 2003

I retract my last post....I have found yet another effect of the bug.

Maybe my findings are old but they are related....jump off a builing,
bridge, och plane/chopper, just look up in the sky and your soldier starts
to make like a crouching dance instead of the falling flail with the arms.
The result is that you are falling very slowly indeed and will survive when
falling in water... If you tilt your head to midlevel you start to fall
again, but if you are careful you can get fast speed forward during the
fall, look up again to stop the falling and fall very slowly again, change
direction and then fall slightly again to gain speed.

In short, go up in a plane, jump out and fall wherever you want virutally
undetected since your bailout spot is miles away...and the plane already
gone.

Regards.