AW: [bf1942] chown on start?

ScratchMonkey ScratchMonkey at SewingWitch.com
Fri Jul 4 21:49:58 EDT 2003

--On Friday, July 04, 2003 12:32 PM +0200 "Reinder P. Gerritsen"
<reinder at strikerz.net> wrote:

> It was running in the backgroud als it's own user. Wat exactly happened
> I could not trace back. Fact was: the box froze completely at mapchange
> where it previously did not.

At my colo (http://thenetgamer.com/) we have a big hammer just in case the
server freezes: Remote controlled power outlet. Haven't had to use it, but
I wouldn't want to have to go to Kansas City from San Francisco for that
kind of thing. My closest teammate is probably several hours drive from
there.