AW: [bf1942] chown on start?

Reinder P. Gerritsen reinder at strikerz.net
Fri Jul 4 02:23:22 EDT 2003

Tried that in Unreal Tournament once. The result was I had to drive back
to the colocation some 60 km away, because not being able to write to
config caused UT to K.O. my box. Was realy happy about that at 11 pm.
;-)

If you try it, make sure first this is not a reason to freeze on a box
next to you before putting it on a production server far, far away.