[bf1942] Maps wont Rotate and Bandwidth

Norberto Neto norberto at lidertron.com.br
Thu Jan 23 04:45:24 EST 2003

Im not sure, but looks like your system aint getting enough time (or power or
whatever but no lan´s traffic) to process all bots moves.

I run a 32 bots map in a p4 1.8G with 512M DDR (slackware 8) and when there
were 4 human playing, theyre experience lags too. With 3 human, no lag at all.

[]´zzz

Norberto Neto