Any self-respecting server admin ...

Versus Guillaume Barberà guillaume.barbera at versus.fr
Tue Jan 21 09:23:46 EST 2003

>On Sat, Jan 18, 2003 at 02:33:49AM +0100, Jan Van Overbeke wrote:
> > Please, any self-respecting server admin wouldn't put bots on his server.
>Not for public use. Yes....
>But for Lans...

I own a Game Center in France from 7 Years, now...
And Since 3 years, all "my" gamers are playing CS!
There is nothing to do to make them change from this game!... =(

When BF comes I thought "Ho! An other tribes like... They gone play 2
weeks... And then tchao BF..."
When you have 6 players on this kind of game, they stop quickly cause of :
- On a 3vs3 the map are to big and you spend your time looking for the
other players...

But since I have a Dedicated Server in COOP mode, the game is really used...

Cordialement
Guillaume Barberà
Gérant de Versus & président de l'ASJR
info at versus.fr & president at asjr.com