[bf1942] latest build

Neil Brown neil at twistedsquare.com
Sat Jan 18 07:21:08 EST 2003

At 08:29 AM 18/01/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>I'm running Debian 2.4.18 and this is only the beginning of the error
>messages i get..
>i unpacked in the bf1942-lnxded-1.2beta1 folder but still doesn't work..
>any ideas?
>
>I've tried to reinstall but no change.

Somewhere (small) in the docs it points out that you should pretty much
ignore everything that comes up on the screen, its all debug messages
saying what the server is doing, none of it is important as long as the
server actually gets up and running ok.  wait until the messages stop
coming and the last few should say the server has started.

HTH,

Neil.