[bf1942] Linux server problem

Killing killing at barrysworld.com
Thu Jan 16 08:49:36 EST 2003

There is none that is usual.

    Steve / K
----- Original Message -----
From: "Switch" <switch at ngistaff.it>
To: <bf1942 at icculus.org>
Sent: 16 January 2003 13:40
Subject: [bf1942] Linux server problem

Hi, I've some problem to configure my bf1942 linux server. I've just
installed the dedicated version and the last update but I've this output
in my shell :

STREAM_DEBUG: Adding descriptor for object of templatePanzerIV id 538
controlPointId 0 with 10 Unique properties
STREAM_DEBUG: Minimum bit size is 39
STREAM_DEBUG: Adding descriptor for object of
templatePanzerIV_Browning_PCO1 id 539 controlPointId 1 with 4 Unique
properties
STREAM_DEBUG: Minimum bit size is 16
STREAM_DEBUG: Adding descriptor for object of templatePanzerIV id 540
controlPointId 0 with 10 Unique properties
STREAM_DEBUG: Minimum bit size is 39
STREAM_DEBUG: Adding descriptor for object of
templatePanzerIV_Browning_PCO1 id 541 controlPointId 1 with 4 Unique
properties
STREAM_DEBUG: Minimum bit size is 16
STREAM_DEBUG: Adding descriptor for object of templatePanzerIV id 542
controlPointId 0 with 10 Unique properties
STREAM_DEBUG: Minimum bit size is 39
STREAM_DEBUG: Adding descriptor for object of
templatePanzerIV_Browning_PCO1 id 543 controlPointId 1 with 4 Unique
properties
STREAM_DEBUG: Minimum bit size is 16

And obviusly the server not start... What is the problem.

Can anyone help me?

Thank you m8

Sabina "switch" Zagari - sabina.zagari at ngi.it  - Server Administrator
------
NGI SpA - Via Correnti, 2  Phone: 0332.2070.1  Fax: 0332.2070.55
21100 Varese Italy         http://www.ngi.it   http://corporate.ngi.it