R: [bf1942] Linux server problem

Switch switch at ngistaff.it
Thu Jan 16 09:31:58 EST 2003

I try to query my server with qstat but no response is the answer and in my shell the net-port are closed.... Help me please :)

Sabina "switch" Zagari - sabina.zagari at ngi.it  - Server Administrator
NGI SpA - Via Correnti, 2  Phone: 0332.2070.1  Fax: 0332.2070.55
21100 Varese Italy         http://www.ngi.it   http://corporate.ngi.it
NGI "the e.sport Xperience"