[bf1942] Wouldn't a news group be better than email?

Robert Cash rbcash at covad.net
Sat Jan 11 13:31:09 EST 2003

What an unfortunate circumstance.  Guess dice needs to put some code in that
makes this problem more manageable. Yup, I said manageable because there is
always a circumvention, so client ID needs to be  more than one element I
suppose.  Back before all this wonderful gaming was around, if a kid got out
of hand playing in my back yard, I would tell him once, then go speak to the
parents, shame it can't be that easy now.  Spoiled brat punks ruin it for so
many people, there just needs to be a better way.  I really dig this game,
but soooo often it's nothing more than a re-skinned quake game if you get my
meaning. (Ranting suppression algorhytm now back on line, I have to stop)

Bob