[bf1942] any way to ban players by CD KEY?

WhoCares? whoccares at attbi.com
Fri Jan 10 17:59:06 EST 2003

There's a very fundamental reason why the CDKEY is not in your banlist...
You could then use that information for no good.  'tis why Valve came up
with their WonID system.  It's also why older games allowed you to ban and
entire IP range, ie 128.1.53.xx or 128.1.xx.xx.  I realize that's a bit
harsh, but sometimes you just don't care and one jerk-off ruins it for a lot
of players.

Rich a.k.a. WhoCares?