[bf1942] Wouldn't a news group be better than email?

Scratch Monkey ScratchMonkey at SewingWitch.com
Fri Jan 10 13:13:13 EST 2003

--On Friday, January 10, 2003 10:05 AM -0800 Michael Welch
<mwelch at telocity.com> wrote:

> I think the forums idea is great because it could be broken out into
> different groups like bug reports, admin help, etc.

The same could be done with email. If anyone wants a list set up, holler.
I've got Mailman running for a Tribes 2 admin list and can easily add
multiple BF lists if desired. Meanwhile, I'll be monitoring the BlackBagOps
forums. Hopefully we can take all the non-Linux-beta traffic there and
unclutter *this* list.