[bf1942] Wouldn't a news group be better than email?

DLinkOZ dlinkoz at oesm.org
Fri Jan 10 10:00:39 EST 2003

I believe email is a great way to handle this.  I've been on Valve's mailing
list for HalfLife admins for years and whenever this very subject comes up,
the email wins easily.  If it gets overwhelming, just make a bf1942 folder
in your mail client and a rule that auto dumps all email with [bf1942] in
the subject into that folder.  Will keep your inbox cleaned up and
organized.