New Build and FreeBSD

Sam Evans sam at neuroflux.com
Mon Jan 6 11:11:19 EST 2003

But, it does look like the Low CPU thing is still happening..  Granted, this
is taken from my Battlestats script which, would be incorrect but, this is
what I see from the server in regards to CPU Utilization from the BF Server:

\status\1\

On the Windows boxes, when the BF Server thinks the CPU is OK, it returns
\stats\4\  or \status\3\ ..  I believe 2 is Medium, and 1 is Low.

Anyway, if this isn't right, please let me know -- I'll need to adjust the
Battlestats script accordingly.

Thanks,
Sam