[bf1942] Re: New Build and FreeBSD

g8 at the.whole.net g8 at the.whole.net
Mon Jan 6 11:27:03 EST 2003

Yes I can confirm the low CPU bug is still happening too (still red),
check out the ingame browser.  And the water map laginess is still there.

I also see something strange on any map, after 15 minutes or so there
seems to be a lot of lag getting in and out of vehicles (performing any
action).  It gets preogressively worse (first it's about a 1/2 second
delay getting in/out, then a second, then 2, etc).  Anyone else seen this
(I get it on Redhat and FreeBSD)?

The build is working (no gamespy bug) for me on FreeBSD 4.6-Stable, quite
stable actually, been running all night (but I do see constant 'connection
problems' messages around 20+ players). Things are definately getting
better though, thanks Ryan!

-g8