[bf1942] Proof of a memory leak?

Anton Jansen gradius at fmf.nl
Fri Feb 21 09:16:57 EST 2003

On Fri, 21 Feb 2003, Killing wrote:

> This is not showing excessive memory usage. It may be showing a small
> leak, difficult to tell as linux's memory pattern is not the best. Either way
> nothing to be too concerned about imo.

I'm sorry to say I can't agree with you. As you might have seen the graph
visualises one crash of the BF server process due to excessive memory use
(at least that is what my kernel messages tell me). Problem is that the
resolution of one minute is too small to see an excessive memory
increasement in a short time, so this is still possible.

--
Kind regards,

Anton Jansen