[bf1942] Re: Possible memory issue

Brad Davidson kiloman at oatmail.org
Wed Feb 19 17:16:12 EST 2003

Or maybe he'll just DOS the mail server :P

mail.packet-kids.com = 63.164.121.202 = hosted.digitaloffense.net

Which is a happy, friendly site with lots of info about port scanning,
exploits, etc.. about on par with packet-kids.net, which doesn't seem to
have anything published.

Looks like our impetuous, memory-concerned friend is an all around
wonderfull netizen.

So come on, Daniel... how's your Linux box running? Care to provide some
more info?