AW: [bf1942] Lags?

g33z3r g33z3r at onlinehome.de
Sun Feb 16 07:11:18 EST 2003

Sure - here you go:

OS: Linux 2.4.18 (Suse)
CPU: celeron 1200
RAM: 256 MB
Connection: approx. 8 MBit/sec (net)
BF server: conquest mode with no bandwith limits and 24 players max

There are still resources (RAM + CPU) left when encountering the lags -
we had up to 12 players on the server (with 40% CPU + 40% RAM
utilization at that time).

If you want to test it: 217.160.132.142:14567 - the server is not
allways up since we need the machine from time to time for other things.

Cheers,
geezer