[bf1942] 1.2 issues

Reinder P. Gerritsen reinder at strikerz.net
Tue Feb 11 04:34:34 EST 2003

Perhaps, I could understand so...

but you can not honnestly expect Ryan to maintain both the 1.2 and 1.3
code tree with bug hunting. If bugs are confirmed to be still in the 1.3
codebase, sure it might be usefull, but given the time it took Ryan to
merge the code I think a *lot* has changed. Oldones fixed, new ones
already found to be introduced.

If you're running a Linux server, I personally feel you just will have
to take the bugs that come with it, being Beta and all that. Also,
running for clan-cups, I presume you don't run on linux based systems
yet... I wouldn't anyway until I'm pretty sure servers will make enough
uptime and stability to reliably hold during a clan match.

Perhaps you or someone else has enough confidense in beta's running a
high-profile clan cup ladder on it? I wouldn't anyway.

Fox.