[bf1942] DesertCombat .6

wokka at justfamily.org wokka at justfamily.org
Wed Dec 24 14:08:17 EST 2003

I never had any lag problems with no fly zone, however, the new maps are
buggy... and any map that has the new carrier has problems if the carrier
is moved... or something runs into it...  lots of lag and rubber-banding,
and this happens on both the linux and windows servers

hopefully they will release a fix soon to address the problems