Battlefield and ...

Luca Fabbro luca.fabbro at procne.it
Thu Dec 11 09:31:12 EST 2003

Hi all,
	I'm just wondering if BF1942 can be run sharing resources with another
game like for example an ID based game engine. From what I've read it seems
that it's cpu usage will allow it but to be sure I'm asking about it.
Don't  want to have a second server on the same machine but unplayable.
I've seen that to preserve other programs running on the same machine I
should use the bfpridaemon to prevent high cpu usage at low priority (linux
priority)  during map loading, usually this doesen't happen with other game
engines as the priority level during loading sequences goes high in number
meaning lower system priority.

Thanks
	Luca