[bf1942] Punkbuster confirmed for 1.6

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Wed Dec 3 10:09:22 EST 2003

the file size is a problem these days.  that's why fileshack etc. charge
for "premium download service".  games and demos are much much bigger than
they were even a few years ago.  i doubt the DC team would be willing to
serve every download from an automated deal once a new release comes
out.  expensive.

a bit-torrent type solution does seem in order...

At 03:34 PM 12/3/2003 +1030, you wrote:
>we need a file redirect like in ut
>
>so it grabs the file from a website
>
>Kingsley

Lee M. Latham
Vice Field Marshall Admiral Imperator Generalissimo of Sales and Support
(muy importante)
+1 (713) 977-4177 x.103
lee at cgmlarson.com