[bf1942] Punkbuster confirmed for 1.6

RookieWan rookiewan at cistron.nl
Tue Dec 2 13:48:53 EST 2003

Basically this is the way cheaters ruined UT1 by byte hacking the
protection packages :/ They didnt bother updating their bots etc, just
upload a hacked UTpure to your system and everything is up and running
within a day after the latest anti-cheat protection was installed.

I should hope BF/ PB have learned from this, as the situation above
totally ruined UT1 as a fun game for me. I will await the new 1.6 patch
eagerly :)

Edwin