OT: Odd screen resolutions

Lee Latham leeprivate at cgmlarson.com
Mon Dec 1 17:37:18 EST 2003

I know this is a little off topic but it doesn't seem like it 'cause I
reckon it's an 3l33t user question.  Any idea how to set an odd screen
resolution reliably?  I've got a new landscape flatscreen monitor and of
course I'd like to run BF in the native resolution, or at least a
landscape-shaped one.  None of the Landscape resolutions show up in
BF...any input would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Lee
Lee M. Latham
Vice Field Marshall Admiral Imperator Generalissimo of Sales and Support
(muy importante)
+1 (713) 977-4177 x.103
lee at cgmlarson.com