[bf1942] Slow startup/map change speeds?

Chad Rose crose at southwestwireless.net
Mon Aug 25 18:04:16 EDT 2003

Use ./start.sh because it is specific for your proc type... as far as
Gentoo... I also have 2 Gentoo servers and 1 Redhat... and they all work as
well as any Windoze server I have seen......  In the mods you will always
see some sort of weirdness... because it's a mod and aren't always built to
be speedy.....