[bf1942] Patch petition

Scratch Monkey ScratchMonkey at SewingWitch.com
Thu Apr 24 16:56:19 EDT 2003

--On Thursday, April 24, 2003 3:12 PM +0200 "Fredriksson, Andreas"
<andreas.fredriksson at dice.se> wrote:

> The server administrator can also decide to add additional CRC bundles for
> clients using certain mods he decides to allow.

If I understand correctly, an admin could allow Merciless (for example)
without requiring it, by adding its CRC bundle? Presumably this would be a
line in a config file, so the admin doesn't have to carry the actual files on
the server. When Merciless comes out with a release, it also publishes the
lines the admins need to add. Because they're optional, multiple release
versions could be supported on the same server.