AW: [bf1942] 1.4 and disablin mods????

shagnome shagnome at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 03:06:27 EDT 2003

i dont really know much about this stuff, but with quake and rtcw, there is
a serverside cvar know as "sv_pure". This can be used to allow players to
use modified pk3 files, or only proper server client mods. Maybe they could
do something like this for bf so the server admin has the choice of what is
allowed and dissalowed.

anyways.. cheerz