gcc

Fredriksson, Andreas andreas.fredriksson at dice.se
Wed Apr 2 04:44:19 EST 2003

Stefan (and the list),

I'm currently using Gentoo linux w/ gcc 3.2.2 for development.
We will examine the compatibility with various distributions
before the release and make a fully static version available if
it proves necessary.

As for CPU optimizations, we will probably go for a -march=i686
version, as it's easier to only handle one version at a time
and you need atleast a P3 to run the server at all.

Regards,
Andreas