[bf1942] sea bug (nr 288) fixed?

john g-lists at cloned.org.uk
Mon Dec 30 08:31:19 EST 2002

Not in my opinion. Last time I tried, I was able to reliably reproduce the
problem on Wake. Set wake as the starting map. Join the server. In the
second round, you get loads of connection problems / lag issues when
entering or exiting vehicles. Kill the server, start it again, change map to
wake, and I found it'll do it all again.

john