[bf1942] sea bug (nr 288) fixed?

Bill Wood wawoodtx at attbi.com
Mon Dec 30 11:18:25 EST 2002

Same situation here. But I'm currently using the same processor(PIII
450). A land map such as El Alamein is much smoother, but processor is
still 95% and not likely to support more then one tester. Previously was
on an AMD XP 1800 and the problem was not apparent, but cpu usage was
still excessive with just a few players.