[bf1942] Rcon Password

Terminator terminator at kkr-clan.de
Thu Dec 19 19:20:38 EST 2002

I think Ryan does a good job and we must be patient.  To programming a Linux
dedicated Server its not a Thing what he can do in a week and then just runs
fine. We the Linux User we must test it and we must report bugs and Ryan is
looking for that and he programms Updates and bugfixes and we dowload and
install this and again we test it and we report bugs.One way or another we
must be patient and some time we have a stable Linux dedicated Server for BF
1942 ;-)

sorry for my bad english