Latest CO-OP patch

Eric Schultz paradxum at thecookieshop.net
Wed Dec 18 11:24:16 EST 2002

:) I'm glad your working on the coop problems (I haven't really run the server since it didn't work.) I am exhibiting the same problems that other have mentioned (Starts and shows names but not actually existing in-game.) However I would like to add that On both sides it seems as if all AI players are in the lower left hand corner (possibly 0,0,0 map wise?). I see a single arrow (that show my teammates) in the lower left hand corner. (I get shot before I get there for being a deserter so I can't see if there's a bunch of players stacked on top of each other or not.)

Hope this helps.

Eric Schultz

The Cookie Shop
950 Main St.