[bf1942] Hmmm ... tank madness or just luck?

Dan Beimborn bf at beimborn.com
Tue Dec 17 23:21:07 EST 2002

On Tue, 17 Dec 2002, christof wrote:

> yes it has nothing to do with the linux port, you can even destroy a tiger
> that way with a single shot with another tank it's even better than a hit
> from behind but more difficult, didn't try it with a bazooka yet. my server
> is doing allrigth, but I have to wait a few seconds before he appears in the
> list to join but it's only a AMD K6/500 so that could be normal for me and
> is intended for lan use only for max 5-6 players

hmm, there're several tricks that get you on the rooftops (park an apc
next to it, use as a ladder is the easiest). I'll try that one (bazooka
to the top of the turret) on the servers tonight.

The bunkers that have a triangular "Buttress" can be climbed- jump forward
at it at the very last possible second before you bump into it, at the
peak of your jump hit "Z" to crawl. VERY hard to do but you can end up on
top of the bunker unaided by a "ladder" vehicle. This trick to shoot the
turret could be a handy trick :)

DB