[bf1942] Hmmm ... tank madness or just luck?

christof clesne at skynet.be
Tue Dec 17 07:28:13 EST 2002

yes it has nothing to do with the linux port, you can even destroy a tiger
that way with a single shot with another tank it's even better than a hit
from behind but more difficult, didn't try it with a bazooka yet. my server
is doing allrigth, but I have to wait a few seconds before he appears in the
list to join but it's only a AMD K6/500 so that could be normal for me and
is intended for lan use only for max 5-6 players