[bf1942] FAQ/Readme

David Munroe g8 at the.whole.net
Sat Dec 14 16:07:26 EST 2002

I have a server admin FAQ that's been around for a while but hasn't been
updated in a while.  EA actually includes it in the dedicated server
download, but we should include the latest linux info when it's ready.

Here is the link to it,
http://pub30.ezboard.com/fceandbfcommunityfrm36.showMessage?topicID=460.topic

I was planning on updating it, however it's one of the things that has
been squelched by paycheck work lately.  I'll gladly add and credit any
additions or submissions.  Hope it helps.

-g8