FAQ/Readme

Brad Davidson kiloman at oatmail.org
Sat Dec 14 16:42:08 EST 2002

Does anybody else think this list is getting to the point where we might need a
FAQ/Readme... perhaps included in, or linked to from, the subscription message?

I see people who have just subscribed asking about how to launch something in
Linux, or submitting things allready checked in on Bugzilla, or how to get a
stack trace... these are all things that could/should be answered in a FAQ,
because the're probably all going to come up again and again.

If you guys think it's a good idea... I'll start compiling some things that I
think are good to know / will come up again.

-Brad