[bf1942] crashes...just checking...

Dan Beimborn bf at beimborn.com
Fri Dec 13 12:33:28 EST 2002

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002, Ryan C. Gordon wrote:

> Just verifying that:
>
> 1) The newer build doesn't crash on startup anymore and
> 2) it doesn't crash on map restart anymore.

Looks good to me now. The first round starts off ok then
things start to go south on mine. Ping reads 18 (yay!) but
I'm seeing roughly 2 second latency between when I do something
like chuck a grenade, and when it appears on screen. Not
right away mind you, takes a few minutes before that happens.

cpu use is good, on my 600mhz it's around 30% with 1 client
connected running around blowing up shit :)

DB