[bf1942] one to test.. -- hmm

Ferron ferron at ferron.de
Wed Dec 11 19:41:04 EST 2002

Hi Stuart n all,

i just tried to find the files but found only the folder.
I run it as another user to test it (user with a home).
Normally it runs as a user without home.

But ure right after approx. 30 mins it crashes.

Stuart maybe you can change the files after the server stored them in
the .bf1942 folder to be "right" and see what happens .. maybe this is
the solution ...

Can any of the developers tell us if the .bf1942 folder is needed or not
and if yes how we can change  its to the server folder? (i dont want any
files outside the game folder if possible)

cu n thx,

Ferron