[bf1942] crashes on connect/mapchange...

David Munroe g8 at the.whole.net
Tue Dec 10 17:38:04 EST 2002

FEI, I have also tried a stock install on FreeBSD 4.6-Stable using linux
compatibility.  Ran like it should, I was able to connect to it without
crashing but a map change causes a crash.  It did crash pretty randomly
too, although that could have been people trying to connect ;).  Also,
while I was connected, it seems that when another person connected to it,
it immediately crashed (more than 1 person).

If you need, I can easily provide a FreeBSD account/development
environment if you like.  All of our 'linux' servers are just FreeBSD
running linux compatibility.  Here's what I could find as far as the linux
bits in FreeBSD (in /usr/compat/linux/lib):

glibc-2.1.2
libc-2.1.2.so
libc.so.6@ -> libc-2.1.2.so

LEt me know if I can provide more info.  Hope this helps, i'm really
looking forward to running this under FreeBSD :)

-g8