[armyops] [aao] Start Error

Jay Vasallo clanwarz at charter.net
Fri Dec 30 10:03:40 EST 2005

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#!/bin/sh
# First we set our own stuff...
 [ -f ./user ] && . ./user
 export LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4.10;
 export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="${FS_BASEPATH}/System:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH";
 export HOME="/home/${USERNAME}";

# We check for our stuff and load it or abort!
 if [ -f /home/.clanwarz/userfiles/${USERNAME}/game.cfg ]; then
        . /home/.clanwarz/userfiles/${USERNAME}/game.cfg
 else
        echo "Error loading game.cfg..."
        exit
 fi
# Finally we start the server...
cd /home/${USERNAME}/${GAME}-server/System
exec 2>&1
exec setuidgid ${USERNAME} ./server-bin GLOBAL Pipeline.aao -nohomedir
ini=server.ini -multihome=${NET_IP} log=server.log