[armyops] Starting Up

Tuan Hwin tuanhwin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 19:28:10 EDT 2005

Sorry if I'm double-posting.  Just making sure the message went out,
as my first email bounced.

This happened to me while I tried to execute the game while in
superuser mode.  Apparently, when in SU mode, you can't execute
graphical libraries, or they're not part of your path.  So try going
back to user mode before running the game.