Starting Up

Adam Burke linux86 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 19:19:06 EDT 2005

Any help? when i try to open up americas army in fedora, it comes up
with the americas army logo, getting me all excited, only to let me
down by failing to execute and taking me back to terminal. No error
messages, nothing. Just bs. Anyone else have this problem and are
willing to help me out?

My system specs are nVidia GeForce 5200, 1 gig of ram, athlon xp 2000+
processor, need anything else?? Oh, and aao works fine on my windows
side of the partition.

Just went back to my terminal and it showed this error (took a while)

"Couldn't set video mode: Couldn't find matching GLX visual

History:

Exiting due to error"