AA, ATI Radeon 7500 and graphics problem

Paweł Mączewski pawelma at op.pl
Tue Feb 3 04:09:51 EST 2004

Hello,
 I tried to run AA on my linux box with ATI Radeon 7500 graphics card, XFree
4.3, kernel 2.6.1 and DRI drivers compiled.
 When I go to the training mission 1, all I can see is a HUD (or something
like this) and strange triangles around ;-) I got about 2-5 fps... Is it
possible to play AA on open source drivers on my ATI card? Or with some binary
drivers for it? Or is this Radeon just not powerful enough to handla AA?

tia, regards,
 Pawel

--
Paweł Mączewski			http://kulinarna.art.pl/home