FreeBSD 5.0-p7

Artur Bać arturbac at o2.pl
Sun May 18 12:17:32 EDT 2003

I'm pretty stubborn so I get to wrok OpenGL
with FreeBSD 5.0-RELEASE-p7
, NVIDIA_FreeBSD-1.0-3203
(OpenGL kscreensaver works ex Euphoria)

But it looks like AAO will not work :(
===[root] /opt/armyops160/System # brandelf -t Linux armyops-bin
===[root] /opt/armyops160/System # ./armyops-bin
Backtrace:
[ 1]  ./Core.so [0x288dc34a]
[ 2]  /lib/libpthread.so.0 [0x28cb05eb]
[ 3]  [0xbfbfffbf]
Signal: SIGSEGV [segmentation fault]
Aborting.
Killed (by me)

What caused to not work this  ?
There are no degug symbols so im unable to trace it with ddd, gdb
with debug symbols this could look like more readable not number but procedure
, class name [0x288dc34a]

Ryan could you give me *.so and armyops-bin with debug symbols to trace what
happend ?

Maybe Sources :D I could try to compile and correct source for freebsd native
version ....

--
[Majestic]Szwagier
PHP Linux Army Operations Manager