[armyops] wrapping up the beta.

Zinx Verituse zinx at epicsol.org
Sat May 17 07:21:53 EDT 2003

On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 01:05:50PM -0400, Sara, Villa F Mr DCS, G-2/IMG wrote:
> Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
>
> Before this is totally finished, I like to ask everyone on this list:
>
> Did anyone have any luck with the beta using XFree86/DRI with a Radeon card
> (not XiG or other commericial X)??
>
> > Villa Sara

I don't have a card capable of this -- But I have heard reports that
ut2003 is playable with the latest CVS snapshot of DRI, but I don't
know the extent of the playability, or if this transfers over to armyops.

So, if anyone wants to try it, they should use DRI CVS, rather than the
latest released version :)

--
Zinx Verituse