[armyops] wrapping up the beta.

Anoakie Turner w00kie at darkpact.com
Fri May 16 15:21:26 EDT 2003

I couldn't seem to get my Radeon working with Army Ops...  Ryan said when
the game's first beta was released:
5) I am not able to fix driver bugs. If you've got an ATI card and the
game straight up does not work, I can not help you. I need to be totally
clear about that.

Looks like we just have to wait for the X DRI guys to get stuff working.

-Anoakie