[armyops] wrapping up the beta.

Jon Trulson jon at xig.com
Fri May 16 12:46:38 EDT 2003

On Fri, 16 May 2003, Ryan C. Gordon wrote:

> Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 11:43:13 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Ryan C. Gordon <icculus at clutteredmind.org>
> To: armyops at icculus.org
> Subject: [armyops] wrapping up the beta.
>

> Like I said, we're winding down. So:
>
> 1) If you've got any last minute bugs to report, do so now.
> 2) If you've got a bug that you think is really important that hasn't been
> addressed to your satisfaction, please speak up now. Most of the bugs in
> Bugzilla will be closed with the assumption that the problem was fixed,
> since most of them are waiting for confirmation at this point anyhow. If
> that assumption is incorrect, say so now.

	I'm still seeing the 'WinDrv' failure with all the latest patches
applied.  There was a thread on it a week or so ago.

	Also the removal of the frame rate clamp while online is very nice
;-)

Jon Trulson    work: mailto:jon at xig.com, home: mailto:jon at radscan.com
Xi Graphics, Inc.  http://www.xig.com
ID: 1A9A2B09, FP: C23F328A721264E7 B6188192EC733962
PGP keys at http://radscan.com/~jon/PGPKeys.txt
#include <stddisclaimer.h>
The avalanche has already started.  It is too late for the pebbles to
vote.  -Kosh