[armyops] Some fixes...

Kirk Jones kreek at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 5 08:11:14 EDT 2003

> Is there 1.7.0. beta for us ? patch anything ?
> I didnt get any email that would inform be as before with 1.6.0....
> Or maybe there is stable place where we can log on and check ?
> Ok tell where is patch to 1.7.0 for linux testers, where did you get it...

ftp://armyops:fullmetaljacket@ftp.eongames.com/armyops-lnxbeta-170.tar.bz2

Get that and unpack it in the root of the 1.6.0 installation.

So if you see directories like "System" and "StaticMeshes", unpack it
there.

This is about 50 megs to download, fyi. This should be everything you
need
for 1.7.0.

--
One OS to Rule them all,