[armyops] Some fixes...

Artur Bać arturbac at o2.pl
Mon May 5 07:34:59 EDT 2003

Dnia pon 5. maja 2003 02:22, Ryan C. Gordon napisał:
> http://icculus.org/betas/armyops/Core.so.bz2
>

> Get that, unpack it, and copy it over the 1.7.0 System/Core.so.

Wow
Is there 1.7.0. beta for us ? patch anything ?
I didnt get any email that would inform be as before with 1.6.0....
Or maybe there is stable place where we can log on and check ?
Ok tell where is patch to 1.7.0 for linux testers, where did you get it...

> slower than single player...we're just looking for comparison with win32
> here).

Not a problem as before i will do tests but first i have to get 1.7.0 beta for linux

Artur Bać