Save Games?

Matthew Arnold marnold at ez-net.com
Tue Jun 17 22:32:59 EDT 2003

Sorry if this has been covered before. I checked the LGFAQ, The
America's Army site, and Google, but couldn't find an answer.

I recently downloaded America's Army 1.7.0. I've played through the
first three parts of basic training, but my game never gets saved. I do
have a valid username/password with the America's Army site. The game
seems to connect normally. As soon as I exit the game, restart it, and
log back in, I'm back at square one with the marksmanship training. Any
help would be appreciated; this is quite annoying.

I thought it might be a firewall related issue (if it's trying to
contact the AA website for all of this). I've killed my iptables
firewall and reset all the rules to accept. I do have a Netgear router
with a firewall, but I'm not sure what ports I'd have to punch open.
When I tried playing the game with the iptables firewall up there were
dropped packets that were logged.

Matt